Sunday, October 26, 2008

California trip!

we hd to go home this day:(
this is me at the beach!

I got this ring at Disneyland! Is it pretty?

My sister and Me LOVE the Teacups we had to go our selfs becuase my mom and dad hate them I love them. Disneyland is the funnest place I like Materhorn it broke down for a moment and then we got to ride it I did't go becuase my back hreated to much/



At seaWORLD I touched the dolfins and my sister did't touch them at all she was sckared of them. I am not glad we had to go home at all.


this was the funnest trip ever! I wanted to stay but we couldnt stay. We had a blast at Disneyland we had caramled apples they were the best apples ever!





this picture is my mommy and me feeding the dolphins:)








5 comments:

colquitt5 said...

emmy- we had such a fun time. i didnt want to come home either. thanks for being such a good girl. it will be fun to do it all over again next year! i love you!!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad we all go to go together. It was so fun hanging out with you and Claire at Disney! Your blog is so dang cute. Very hallow-weeny.

Anonymous said...

Emmy, I had a great time in California with your family and the Janes's, the Flynns', the Horrocks and the Warricks!
You and Claire are so much fun on vacations. I must say that Cohen is a little ball of laughs as well!
We love you kids, and cant wait until our next vacation.
Grandpa Curtis

Anonymous said...

Emerson,
I loved our trip too! Disneyland is the funnest place. I liked going on the big trip with the whole family. Did you like the beach too? We need to go on more trips.
Love you sweetie!
Love gramma

chelon:) said...

emmy- what a fun trip! we loved looking at the cute pictures. we especially loved the one of the dolphin. maybe sometime we can go with you to disneyland!! love you