Monday, June 30, 2008

Rodeo Queen Competition

My grampa knew how much I loved rodeo queens so he took all the girls to the Ogden rodeo queen competition. We had fun watching them compete on their horses. Claire and I were true rodeo girls with our big hats and boots on. We had such a great time and grampa even got us pictures with the queen. We all went to Wendy's after for nuggets and frosties. Thanks gramps for always thinking of me and the things I like this was one of the best days. You always take us on such fun outings!Me and my cousins posing with the queen
In front of the rink








Me in my hat! Me and my cousins in front of a rodeo queen.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Howdy partner!

That rodeo looked so fun. Are we going to the great Preston Rodeo this year? Get your hat out and polish your boots, because it is coming soon. HEE-HAW!

Love Gramma

chelon:) said...

that looks like so much fun girls! i love the cowgirl hats. you are all so cute... when you grow up do you want to be a rodeo queen?? you would make a great one. we love you and miss you. hugs and kisses.

Anonymous said...

Emerson, I cant wait until that "Famous Preston Night Rodeo".
Are you thinking about doing the Mutton Bustin this year? I think when Claire gets to be 5, you could both sign-up. Loves Grandpa